Matt Wickham

There's not a lot over here at the moment.
Beersofeurope.com do some US stuff.
onlyfinebeer.co.uk do some but not sure what at the moment.
All that seems to come over with any frequency a
Sierra Nevada
Brooklyn (There is some Black Chocolate Stout on it's way shortly)
Rogue
Anchor
Goose Island
Sam Adams

And that's about as interesting as it get's I'm afraid!

Matt

om...