Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default I needed some Emergency Food today!

Dave Smith wrote:
> I can't imagine having a bathroom without a window. I have been enough
> windowless bathrooms over the years to know what they are like. One of
> my great morning pleasures is to stand at the toilet and look out the
> window and see the layers of green with the different types of trees
> growing behind us.

"stand at the toilet and look out the window" while you are ****ing all
over the floor. If you are a macho man and claim you don't, you've never
cleaned that bathroom yourself.

A bathroom with a window is nice but a shower area with one is dumb.
I've had both bathrooms with windows and without. No problem without a
window, just use bright light bulbs.