Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default I needed some Emergency Food today!

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 9:45:22 AM UTC-10, S Viemeister wrote:
> On 29/04/2021 17:53, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> .
> >
> > I like doing stuff to the house. Every time I look at it, I say, "That was so worth it."
> >

> Every time I use our new shower room, I'm glad I resisted the
> architect's desire to NOT put in a window. Even the mason said 'you
> won't get any light coming in there'.
> They were both wrong. It's nice and bright, and I like it. It was
> certainly more expensive to put in a big double-glazed window, in both
> materials and labour, but it was _definitely_ worth it.

My brother-in-laws did our bathroom. Late in the project, I got the idea to put 3 glass bricks in the wall. It was a pretty good idea because I get some light in the bath during the day. We also get to see from our bedroom when someone is in there. Additionally, glass bricks are always pretty cool.