Nils Schoener

I don't know about the quality of bag teas where you live, but I would
go for loose tea instead in the mid-price segment. Again, I don't know
if there are tea stores in your area. But there are always internet
shops of course.

When I first tried green tea and just went to a teaasked for two green
teas, 2 ounces each. She gave me a Chinese Lung Ching (has hints of
peaches) and a Japanese Sencha (tastes a bit grassy and has an "oily"
quality to it).

I can also recommend Oolong teas which are half-fermented, being nott
exactly green teas but not yet black teas either (I guess green on the
inside, black on the outside (?)).

Taste - ranges from plain yucky to absolutely delicious.

Green tea is said to have positive health effects. I can't confirm
this by personal experience. What I find is, that it has a better
effect on me than coffee, which has an overpowering taste and affects
causes heart rate and blood pressure to increase a little. Tea usually
has a refreshing effect on me.

Regards,
Nils