Beirader

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> My place of employment wants us to dress for the occassion. Is anyone else
> doing it and what are you going as......I thought I would be a deviled egg.
> -Ginny
>

> --
> "There are weapons of mass destruction.....and Dick Cheney has the receipt"
> . -Prof. Irwin Corey

Well as a real practicing "Witch" and member of an active Coven I plan
to dress up as an angel. And I am taking the wonderful receipt for
Angel Food Cake that I done for years. It is filled with chocolate so
that when it is cut in runs out in a river of yummy stuff. The top is
frosted with cream cheese, powdered sugar and pecans with coconut shreds
toasted.
I also make a devils food cake with all the appropriate stuff in it,
just what would have been expected. Now this is for a work thingy.
You would love what we really have to eat at our Samhain festival.
Hope this doesn't get to the wrong newsgroup again!
Bee