Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

> My place of employment wants us to dress for the occassion. Is anyone
> else
> doing it and what are you going as......I thought I would be a deviled
> egg.
> -Ginny

We went to a costume party once where we had to dress up as song titles.
A very simple one: Wear a big pocke****ch around your neck and carry
and empty open purse or wallet. "If You've Got The Money, Honey, I've
Got The Time." Rob wore a red sweatshirt and went as "The Red, Red
Robin. Goes Bob Bob Bobbing Along". I wore a hooded robe like a monk
and walked around saying only "evening" in various chant tones. "Some
Monk Chanted Evening." "-) (OK, "Some Enchanted Evening" - Rossano
Brassi, eh?)

When Beck was 7-1/2 months pregnant, she wore a black sports bra and
black tights -- and painted her enormous belly orange -- like a
jack-o-lantern. I think her bellybutton was the nose. :-) It was a
small party with only very good friends in attendance. The picture is
hysterical! (Have you looked at the pic of Sam as pumpkin on my
webpage, Ginny? Do.)
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-09-04; Sam I Am!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."