Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default ATTENTION GROUP....announcement

On 2021-04-05 5:18 p.m., Snag wrote:
> On 4/5/2021 11:16 AM, songbird wrote:
>> GM wrote:
>>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>>> Don't sweat it.

>> Â*Â* no.
>>

>> Â*Â* songbird
>>

> Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .

I have never posted under any name but my own. Someone in another group
had accused me of nymshifted. She was never able to produce any evidence
of it because there was none. I had never done it. Ironically, she was
constantly showing up with new user names. She would argue an issue with
a bunch of factoids that invariably got shot down along with her
ridiculous arguments. Then she would disappear from the group under than
name and a new user name would show up with the same factoids and
rebutted arguments. At one time I actually went to the effort to count
her nymshifts and stopped at 50.