Joel

Frank Mancuso > wrote:
>Zeppo wrote:
>> I'll be spending the weekend in St. Louis. Any tips on brew pubs or beer
>> bars to visit?
>>

>The local beers to try are Boulevard and Schafley (definitely better
>than the "other" local beer!)

Well, Schlafly is certainly local; stop by their Tap Room
on the northwest fringe of the downtown area, as they brew
a bunch of beer they don't bottle. Boulevard should be
available in St. Louis but they're a Kansas City brewery.
There was a brewpub in that train station mall right
near Schlafly, but I was distinctly unimpressed when I
stopped there. If they're still there and you stop in
let us know what you think.
There's also a bar that has some good taps and bottles
near Washington U in University City... Cicero's, I think
it's called.
--
Joel Plutchak "Eat everything. Have fun." - Julia Child.
plutchak at [...]