M. K. Gunn

Default Need Help -- Chef's Mark Bread machine Model BM48M-SS

I was given the subject Bread Machine in almost new condition but for some
reason the manual was misplaced so I have no manual. I have searched on the
internet to no avail for a place to send for a manual. If there is any one
on the list that has this machine is it possible that you could point me in
a direction
where I could find a manual I cerainly would appreciate. You may reply to me
via this list or removing no spam here from the following address:

Mary