John Coleman

"The Ghost of Pete Charest" <pc@burning@hell> wrote in message
news.com...

> That must explain why our ancestors have been eating meat for at least
> 2.5 million years,

logical fallacy - argumentum ad antiquitatem

> and why chimpanzees and bonobos eat meat when
> available.

It is acknowledged that chimps do not need to eat meat, chimps are very
susceptable to atherosclerosis, and it is found in wild chimps. Even rabbits
will eat rabbit meat. I don't doubt that meat is nutritious and useful to
many wild living species, but that is not a reason for us to eat it.

> You might want to read this as well.
>
> http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/...-anat-1a.shtml

why? I am into real science, Billings has no scientific credentials or
ability, he is a spin doctor

John