John Coleman

"Digger" > wrote in message
> Road kill is not vegan fare. You're very wrong on this point.

So where is your definition of vegan from? I got mine from the Vegan Society
in England, the original home of veganism.

Here it is again

"Today, the Society remains as determined as ever to promote vegan
lifestyles - that is, ways of living that seek to exclude, as far as is
possible and practical, all forms of exploitation of animals for food,
clothing or any other purpose. "

If you can tell me how eating some roadkill is animal exploitation, I would
be interested to know.

I already rejected the dairy argument as cows are pretty clearly exploited.

> > although you might be taking food away from predators -

> Irrelevant.

not to predators

John