fLameDogg

RJP > wrote in
:

> Dave wrote:
>
>> Also, someone said that green teas run the gamut
>> from bad-tasting to delicious, and while I enjoy this tea (Chung Feng
>> Jasmine Tea) or Foojoy Yin-Hao, I would not call either of them
>> delicious by any stretch of the imagination. How can any
>> (unsweetened) tea be "delicious"? I can only imagine "pleasant" and
>> "satisfying."

> Although some in this newsgroup may sneer and jeer, try adding a bit
> of sugar to your oolongs and greens. For many of them, I find this
> makes them "delicious" in addition to "pleasant" and "satisfying".
>
> Now adding milk, THAT would be horrid and would justify sneers and
> jeers.

I don't, myself, have much problem with a *little* sugar. It's kind of
like, oh, a seasoning. It's still a far cry from the creamy syrup so
many of us enjoy with black tea (disclaimer--I usually enjoy three cups
when I make (black) tea-- one with sweetener and milk, one with just
milk, and the final one straight. I can't say which one I enjoy the
most).

"Sweetener"? Yes; I use Splenda. Sneers and jeers, anyone? :O)

--
fD