Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Ed[_15_] Ed[_15_] is offline

Default Canadian tea drinkers- Red Rose tea - what happened to quality?

After 45 years of exclusive Red Rose tea drinking, I just got a box of the new blend. OMG, what have they done? It's horrible!

I think they just bought the name, and put it on some really bad tea that no one would otherwise buy.

I have dearly loved Red Rose tea exclusively since I was a small child. Now my heart is broken, and I am truly insulted. "Just like that", my beloved has been taken from me. I feel so violated...

I only hope she is she is now serving herself as a fine cup of tea for the Angels in Heaven.

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/tea/cana...quali-226-.htm