John Coleman

"Digger" > wrote in message
> You cannot say that of all feral cows. There may be instances
> where their milk can be taken from them quite easily, being such
> docile beasts by nature. Would that be vegan fare?

I might agree with you somewhat on that issue. I see these Hare Krishnas
seem to look after their cows and treat them respectfully, and I suspect do
not steal the calfve smurder them and so forth. Maybe this is "less
unvegan"? That's a moooot point, mass milk production is cruel and
exploitative.

But veganism is all such a distraction from the fundamental issues of what
we are and what we should do for our own best sakes. To which I answer in
this regard, that we are not calves and have no need of cow milk, and
probably are better off without it.

John