Old 13-02-2021, 06:12 PM posted to rec.food.preserving
Tom Pocock Tom Pocock is offline

Default Mill & Mix

On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 4:17:42 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 at 11:44:38 AM UTC-7, Bruce Neilson wrote:
I recently acquired this combination grain mill and mixer from a lady who
bought it new in the 70's and did not use it. It was made in Brigham City
Utah, and I cannot find and info on the company or anyone who has used one.
I have some questions on getting it to work correctly. Any help would be
appreciate.
-Bruce

It's just called the Mill & Mix and was indeed made in the 70s in Brigham City, Utah.
Built like a proverbial tank, and a number of them still survive and are in productive
use. The company seems to be long gone.

I have and regularly use one and found a page of instructions. I can't see a way to
attach a PDF to this message, so if you want them, please download from

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6e3vnywye...tions.pdf?dl=0

Best,

Ken