Old 28-12-2020, 12:31 AM posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles
Steve[_50_] Steve[_50_] is offline

Default A Christmas Song

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 23:14:38 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

Steve wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:54:20 -0800 (PST), David R.
Procter socked up as Steve and Sn!pe wrote:

A Christmas Song
Lyrcs by Steve
Music by Sn!pe

(In Unison)
"I'm dreaming of some white semen,
Just like the gob I swallowed last night.
Where my dick head glistens
While he is kissin'
To see the jizz flow out so right."

You are so out of the closet, Davina.

Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
Trolls are, you know.

Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week?
He will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
especially if it is cyanide.

Psychotherapist? :-)

"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face".
I am integrated, and I well know this having been
in psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk

You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
And I'm spreading the word.

I'll leave you to continue fighting the good fight for the
time being, Steve; I fully expect Dr P to condemn himself
out of his own mouth. I'm still following along, just to
keep an eye on things.

No problem, Sn!pe. I was hoping he'd tell me I'm his
bitch and that he owns me. That would have made my day,
but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for that
:-)

P.S. Newsgroups trimmed because of restrictions imposed
by my newsservice.