Posted to alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove,alt.cats,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.food.drink.tea,rec.music.beatles
Sn!pe[_2_] Sn!pe[_2_] is offline

Default A Christmas Song

Steve > wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:42:09 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve >
> > wrote:

> > > You are so out of the closet, Davina.
> > >

> > Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
> > Trolls are, you know.
> >
> > Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week?
> > He will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
> > especially if it is cyanide.
> >

> Psychotherapist? :-)
>
> "In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face".
> I am integrated, and I well know this having been
> in psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
> <https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>
>
> You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
> And I'm spreading the word.

I'll leave you to continue fighting the good fight for the
time being, Steve; I fully expect Dr P to condemn himself
out of his own mouth. I'm still following along, just to
keep an eye on things.

P.S. Newsgroups trimmed because of restrictions imposed
by my newsservice.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.