Kate B

"PHIL" > wrote in message
> Hi all:
>
> It seems that this company has now come to my area. They state "Lose

weight
> with fresh, healthy meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner." Their food is
> fresh, not frozen, and you order a weeks worth of meals at a time. Two
> different plans- 1200 or 2000 calories.
>
> I went to the web site, www.meals21.com to check it out. They certainly

do
> offer a variety of different foods each week. But it is also rather

pricey.
> Anyone here familiar with this company? Quality of food? Service?
>
> Thanks,
> --PHIL--

I haven't tried the food although members of my extended family have. I
have heard positive things about it. The nice thing about this food
delivery system is that you do not need to make a long term commitment to
it. Check yesterdays Chicago Tribune Food "Good Eating" Section. They did
a review of 4 FDS including Seattle Sutton's. I should point out that while
a FDS is something I would never be interested in for myself I have known
Seattle Sutton all of my life and would tend to be somewhat biased in favor
of anything she promoted.

Kate