Posted to alt.food.wine
Ipavec Bob Ipavec Bob is offline

Default Slovenian wines - the Ipavec family.

Where in America can we purchase any Ipavec wines? We live in La Palma California (Southern Calif near yet about 30 kilometers south of Los Angeles)
Additionally, my name is Robert Ipavec (retired US Marine Corps) son of Stanislaw Ipavec who was the son of Anton Ipavec who was a farmer and land owner before coming to America to avoid Mussolini. Both my dad and grandpa were born in or around Rocina. (It was Italy when my dad was born and not Italy when Grandpa was born. Grandmamas maiden name was Louise Gec. Both grandpa and grandma were born in the 1880s. Anyone there related? Not often we find an Ipavec anywhere.. thank you in advance for your response.
PS I have a son named Matthew.

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/wine/slo...ily-72331-.htm