Old 14-11-2020, 02:24 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Nyssa[_3_] Nyssa[_3_] is offline

Default Irish soda bread (again)

Peter Flynn wrote:

On 13/11/2020 15:42, Nyssa wrote:
Peter Flynn wrote:
[...] If anyone still has either of those posts I'd be
[grateful for
a copy.

I've found one of your posts in my archive from 2 Oct
2019.

Would you like me to email you the text file or to post
the meat (leaving out the headers) of the post here?

Thank you! Those dates have expired from my upstream
provider's cache. As the URI would now be misleading,
perhaps if you could email me the message with its
headers, that would be great.

Nyssa, who has the oddest things saved in her various
Usenet text file archives spread across several machines
and decades

I too, but this one escaped the fine-mesh filter.

Peter

File sent!

If anyone else wants a copy, just shoot me an email and
I'll send it out as a text attachment.

Nyssa, who really should organize her massive amount of
saved posts at least into some sub-directories according
to topic