Chris and Bob Neidecker

Hey Leo,

Where in the burbs are you...can you make a trip over to Virginia? Over
here, liquor is sold in ABC stores, but wine is sold in wine stores and
supermarkets....even at Kmart and 7-11!

Total Beverage stores (there's one in Chantilly and I think one in McLean)
are a pretty good place to buy wine, or Costco/BJs, as you've already been
told. I think at Total Beverage, they actually know something about the
wines. When I need wine advice, I go to the Vienna Vintner here in Vienna
on Maple Ave. They've never steered me wrong.

how much to buy....are you thinking of serving everyone a single glass
for a toast, or will the champagne be flowing during the whole party? If
it's just a single glass, I would think about 8 bottles would do it, but get
some extra, just in case.

Also, make sure that alcohol is allowed in the parish house. I've been to
some churches where they don't allow it.

Have fun, and congratulations!

Chris