Amber

Yes, I had great mole negro at Susana's cooking school. I have to
admit that it is not my favorite of the moles. I prefer the Oaxacan
or Coloradito or Manchamanteles, even the amarillo. The negro was a
bit rich without having as interesting flavor to me personally. I'll
probably make it for Dia De Los Muertos though.

I had many chocolate breakfasts at the hostel as it was included.
When I was at the cooking school we were too far out to drive in for
breakfast. I'd have to walk down the hill, cross the river on foot,
walk about 20 minutes to the taxi stand and then take the 30 minute
ride into town...it was interesting to say the least.

www.aoconnor.org