Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Weekend wines- Tuscany, Loire, Burgundy, Bdx, Marg. Valley,etc

On 9/28/20 3:24 PM, wrote:
> ndian carrots and chickpea/spinach over saffron rice
> 2019 Edmunds St John Bone Jolly Rose
> Strawberries and raspberry, strawberry leaves, good acids. B+

Looks like part of this was cut off, Dale. We're still working through
a case of the '18 rosé.

> 2015 Martin Mullen Trarbacher Huhnerberg Riesling Kabinett Trocken (Mosel).
> Tangy citrus, tons of acid, good with food, hard without. B

I just looked and I have the '15 Feinherb but not the Trocken.

> On a friends deck Friday. We had gotten a couple of boxes from Blue Hill SB (seafood and garde manger) so brought appetizers from those:
> Oysters on half shell, ham on amakaze bread with carrot romesco, mussels escabeche
> Ron made sausage and meatballs on spaghetti, Nancy salad.

Nice! I wish we had takeout that appetizing ;-)

> Distanced dining setup:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SQPp4- ... sp=sharing

It looks like this link was munged by Google.

Nice notes!
Mark Lipton