Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lucretia Borgia Lucretia Borgia is offline

Default Chicken wings

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 21:18:01 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 7:03:01 PM UTC-5, Leo wrote:
>>
>> On 2020 Sep 15, , wrote
>> (in >):
>>
>> > DANG! That looks good!! Are those pieces deep fried, baked, or air fried??
>> > I'm a fan of chicken Rice-A-Roni, too. It's pretty good with a cubed boneless
>> > chicken breast thrown in the pan as you're browning the vermicelli and then
>> > cook according to package directions.

>> Thanks, Joan! They were baked in the oven at 450F for thirty minutes per
>> instructions on the McCormicks package. I do spritz the foil with PAM.
>> Here’s the before and after pictures. They look better on a plate.
>> We used to eat these all the time. I hadn't cooked any in a couple of years,
>> but they’re back on the menu.
>>
>> <https://postimg.cc/r0466SSd>
>> and
>> <https://postimg.cc/fJZGFSkL>
>>
>> leo
>>

>Mmmmm, and thank goodness for aluminum foil! Har-har-har

I find parchment paper just as useful and easier to dispose of later.
I saw a tip on Jamie Oliver that I use with parchment paper, if it's
not being compliant with what you want it to do, hold under the hot
water tap and it will now do exactly what you want