Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Chicken wings

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:03:11 -0700, Leo >
> wrote:
>
> >With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
> >and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
> >pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
> >Some day, I’ll try Frank’s with wings. It’s sold here.
> >I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.
> >
> ><https://postimg.cc/pmTgWYPG>
> >
> >leo

> Looks tasty but I see they are doing the same thing as here, no real 3
> section chicken wings. I have to go a few extra miles to get them, I
> don't like them cut in three.

If you cut them into sections before cooking, it's just a
bit less messy when you eat them.

I was in a 7-11 one day and the guy ahead of me ordered some
chicken wings. They were cut in 2 sections (no tips) but they
were calling each section "a wing" and charging for it.

He ordered 4 wings expecting to get 8 pieces but they
tried to charge him for 8 wings.

He argued a bit then gave up and said forget it.
I did agree with him. That's a misleading sale.