Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leo[_4_] Leo[_4_] is offline

Default Chicken wings

On 2020 Sep 15, , wrote
(in >):

> DANG! That looks good!! Are those pieces deep fried, baked, or air fried??
> I'm a fan of chicken Rice-A-Roni, too. It's pretty good with a cubed boneless
> chicken breast thrown in the pan as you're browning the vermicelli and then
> cook according to package directions.

Thanks, Joan! They were baked in the oven at 450F for thirty minutes per
instructions on the McCormicks package. I do spritz the foil with PAM.
Heres the before and after pictures. They look better on a plate.
We used to eat these all the time. I hadn't cooked any in a couple of years,
but theyre back on the menu.

<https://postimg.cc/r0466SSd>
and
<https://postimg.cc/fJZGFSkL>