Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Anderson Valley PN, Wachau GV, 41 year old Champagne, Burgundy SB

On 8/24/20 10:24 AM, wrote:

> 2014 Navarro €śLAncienne-Unfiltered€ť Pinot Noir
> Red and black cherry, some tobacco and smoke, light tannins, nicely balanced. B+

As I may have mentioned before, Jean has a sentimental attachment to
this wine as it was her entree to Pinot Noir (served BTG at Chez Panisse
upstairs while we were postdocs at UCB). Recent vintages have seemed
bigger and less graceful than earlier ones, but that may be our palates
changing, too.

Mark Lipton