Louis Cohen

The chocolate (that's choc-o-lah-tay) stands in the mercado are great for
breakfast. You get a large bowl of hot chocolate (milk or water, your
choice) and a hunk of sweet bread. Cheap and delicious.

I didn't see any references to mole negro - did you have any really good
ones?

----
Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37° 43' 7.9" W122° 8' 42.8"

om...