Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default Cheese, lots of cheese

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

Lost of cheese, 4 kg actually.
https://postimg.cc/RNt8khqy

My granddaughter and I were talking about good Parmesan cheese one day.
There is a market I want to take her to but with the virus, I'd rather
not go. Couple of days later, I thought, why not just order some of the
good stuff right from Italy? So I did.

About the same time, she thought, why not surprise Pop by ordering some
cheese and stuff right from the shop in Parma? So she did.

It all showed up by UPS on Thursday
https://postimg.cc/RNt8khqy

Between us, we bought 4 kg of 3 and 4 year old cheese as well as a
couple of other goodies. That night we had Chicken Parm for dinner and
it was really good.

This is where we got it from.
https://www.parmashop.com/english

We'll be eating a lot of cheese for the next few months.

===

I can help if you need me too ...

https://www.avg.com