Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Dessert - Topped Climactic Brownie

https://i.postimg.cc/rF38pWhq/Topped...ic-Brownie.jpg

> Keep the strawberries but I'll take that brownie with the 'free range
> heifer' whipped cream you milked this morning.' I want to know how
> you were able to milk that 'free range heifer' since they don't give
> milk until they've been bred. But I'm glad she came with her own
> whipped cream carton.

I threw that in there as a bonus. Figuring if somebody didn't
challenge me on the obvious part, then they might try and pick out
the 'heifer' oxymoron.

But I looked it up before I used the word - Heifers CAN give milk.

https://www.dairyherd.com/article/mi...-reduce-stress

I'm sure Sheldon knows this. He's always sneaking over at his
neighbors farm in the middle of the night looking for that young,
pregnant, virgin heifer.

> This should be interesting.

You know I always aim to please!

-sw