Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Dessert - Topped Climactic Brownie

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:34:15 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> One of Sqwertz's Climactic Brownies(tm) topped with fresh pureed
> strawberries and fresh whipped cream from am organic, free range
> heifer I just milked this morning!
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/rF38pWhq/Topped...ic-Brownie.jpg
>
> -sw

Keep the strawberries but I'll take that brownie with the 'free range
heifer' whipped cream you milked this morning.' I want to know how
you were able to milk that 'free range heifer' since they don't give
milk until they've been bred. But I'm glad she came with her own
whipped cream carton.

This should be interesting.