Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default Got a good potato salad recipe? Share please?

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 20:46:51 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 1:23:12 PM UTC-10, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> I've been running through potato salad recipes this last couple weeks.
>> I'm looking for different approaches to this hot weather staple.
>> Will you share yours?
>> Janet US

>The potato salad that I make is totally awesome. Some people think it's the best potato salad they've ever had.
>
>https://www.justonecookbook.com/japanese-potato-salad/

that potato salad is quite attractive and eye catching. My mother
always had the leftover mashed potatoes for herself. She would mix
them with vinegar, chopped onion and whatever vegetable was available.
I always thought it was just a way to use leftovers but she really
enjoyed it. No Japanese descent, she was straight German background.
Apparently people across the world sometimes think alike. Thank you
for the recipe.
Janet US