Hahabogus

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in :

> sorry i missed you in chat... was fighting with the kidlets linux
> machine...... arrrrrghhhhh

Won't catch me... Won't be back... too restricted a inviornment for me...If
I got to be spoken for to go in somewhere, that isn't the place for me. To
Country Clubish for me. With diabetes in my life that's more than enough
rules/restrictions. Like Groucho Marks said I wouldn't let me be a
member...

Perfer #rec.food.cooking on vexnet...way more friendly don't have to stand
around for 8-10 minutes while your security pass gets you entry into the
"gated community"...2 or 3 of "us" are type 2....at rfc; Out in the real
world.

Last I have to say on the matter.

--
Starchless in Manitoba.