Julie Bove

"Hahabogus" > wrote in message

> I thought carrots were on the "use sparingly" list as they are/were
> carbish. And I won't even mention the rice.

I don't have a "use sparingly" list. And carrots are not high in carbs. I
eat them almost every day. As for the rice, it is not regular rice, but
wild rice. And because it is mixed into the dish, you are not eating a lot
of it. As I said, you can make this dish have less carbs by increasing the
veggies you put in. You could also cut back on the wild rice.

> Looks tasty though. When you say wild rice; do you mean 100% wild rice or
> that store bought mixture of 1 part wild to 3 parts white?

100% wild. No regular rice at all.

--
See my webpage: