Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My ongoing pizza trouble

On 2020-06-29 9:36 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:57:09 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male
>>> kids when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
>>> back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the
>>> car or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the
>>> police. That kind of behavior will get you killed.
>>>

>> Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to
>> cops and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our
>> society when we have so many people of one race so determined to
>> make martyrs of career criminals. .

> Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals.

Not at all. I mererly pointed the trend of making martyrs of thugs and
criminals. There is no doubt that there is a lot of prejudice among
American cops, but they are also dealing with high levels of violent
crime in the black community. You don't see white people out protesting
and rioting when a white guy gets shot while fighting with the police.