Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Sunday night....... roast beef on the gas grill

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:02:43 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> I use cheapo plastic containers for storage or giving... if they give
> them back fine, if not no noticeable loss. I'd much rather reusasable
> plastic containers than Aluminum foil.

Those Bob Evans containers that mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese
come in are great for food gifting. I slap a piece of aluminum foil on
top and tell them when the container is empty to put it in their recycling
bin. No need to return it to me.