Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lucretia Borgia Lucretia Borgia is offline

Default Saturday Night Dinner, 5/23/2020

On Sun, 24 May 2020 03:29:31 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 7:01:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> I had a hankering for Italian sausages but did not want to fire up the
>> Weber for a few dogs. Instead I used the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker
>> and processed them for 15 minutes. When the cooking was complete I
>> released the pressure then used the bake/roast function to brown them
>> for about 10 minutes total for all sides.
>>
>> No buns so I had to use white bread and spicy brown mustard. Quite
>> good and faster than the grill but the grill does give them that nice
>> char-grilled taste.

>Grilled fish (gas grill), salad, and bread drizzled with EVOO.
>
>Salmon for me; swordfish for him.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I lucked in and got the top of a leg of lamb at the supermarket, $10
off! Think someone likely wanted a 'smaller' leg of lamb and this was
the balance. Carefully roasted it to rare and it was delicious. Put
carrots in with it and had some nice fresh broccoli as well. Going to
do supper tonight and tomorrow.