Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Saturday Night Dinner, 5/23/2020

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 6:21:44 PM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> On Sat, 23 May 2020 16:01:10 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>

> >I had a hankering for Italian sausages but did not want to fire up the
> >Weber for a few dogs. Instead I used the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker
> >and processed them for 15 minutes. When the cooking was complete I
> >released the pressure then used the bake/roast function to brown them
> >for about 10 minutes total for all sides.
> >

> Good thinking. You got your sausages without the fuss and muss of a
> grill.
> Janet US

Yes, and I've already washed that non-stick inner pot and the raised grill
thingie. I'd still be out there cleaning out spent charcoal and putting the
grill away. Usually, when I use the Weber I'm also grilling a couple of
pork chops, a chicken breast and a steak or two to be eaten in the coming
week.