Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default My Indian housemates found the best corn chips!

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 11:07:40 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2020 19:55:10 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

> >> I smell smoke . You better check ... I think your injuns done
> >> started a campfire in da rainbow tribal area!

> >STFU you STUPID RACIST Sock Puppet! :-(
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> If they agravate you so why do you read his posts? I've had the
> douchebag killfiled for many months, I never read his worthless posts
> unless some newbie jerk like you reposts them.

Like an Ostrich with its head in the sand, eh ShelDUM?

I rarely read most of your long pontificating posts either, but I don't rely on a killfile to not read them! Because *I* am in control of what I read or not!

John Kuthe...