Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default Cloth Napkins vs Paper Towels (WAS: Dover Sole!)

Gary wrote:

> Dave Smith wrote:

> > > Panic hoarding by customers. All at once, everyone wanted
> > > to be Sheldon and have at least 300 rolls stockpiled.
> > >

> > I don't know about Sheldon, but my brother probably did. He has always
> > maintained an Armageddon sized supply of toilet paper and paper towels.

> There's an entire culture known as "survivalists" that plan for
> a huge disaster and complete breakdown of society. They stockpile
> years worth of food and anything else that might be necessary.
>
> They're also well armed to defend their family and property
> if necessary.

LDS aka Mormons are big stocker - uppers...

There's lots of dehydrated food items on Amazon, I bought some dehy celery and tomato last year to just "check it out" ( I never re-ordered). since the pandemic those items are very much sold out...for a time even dried mushroooms (which I do use) were kinda scarce, now just checked and most 'shrooms are available again...

--
Best
Greg