Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Cloth Napkins vs Paper Towels (WAS: Dover Sole!)

On 5/22/2020 4:03 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>
>> The shortages lasted only a couple of days and then the truckers
>> resumed deliveries. The TP shortage only affected those cheap
>> *******s who refuse to stock up on necessaries.... a lot of people buy
>> TP by the single roll, that's why they're sold by the single roll...
>> same as a lot of women buy tampons one at a time from a machine.

> Good lord, you managed to be even more an idiot! Tampon machines went
> out 40 years ago. You'd have to find a very old building with no
> renovation to find one and they will be long unused.

True dat! I don't know about other women but always I kept a small
plastic case containing tampons in my purse. Women out with girlfriends
ask them if they have one. They'd have a hard time finding a tampon
machine in public restrooms these days.

Jill