Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] librasteve7@gmail.com is offline

Default How to roast a long pig?

I am a young cannibal dude!! I was only 17 when I roasted my first young longpig!! The young longpig, named Buck, I picked up hitchhiking. Buck was a high school sophomore and was on the wrestling and football teams. Buck was 6'3" tall and weighed 245 pounds. A nice beefy longpig!! My parents had been dead for 3 yrs. My 25yr old uncle, Billy was also a cannibal, and both of us loved morbid stuff!! So I was so excited when I got back home as Buck and I got out of the truck as I grinned real wide as I proudly said guess who brought home the bacon??!! Billy grinned real wide as he left and came back with a 10 foot skewering pole!! Billy said show your stuff, as the cooks were already red hot!! I told Buck to take off his clothes. Buck the lay face down on our picnic table. Billy and I licked our lips looking at our hunky meal!! I spread Bucks legs far apart and began to loosen up Bucks spinchter muscle. It took me 10 minutes to loosen Bucks spinchter muscle!! Billy held down Bucks shoulders as I began shoving the pole in Bucks as.
It was cool as Bucks body stiffened as the pole went through his body. The pole came out the longpig mouth as 5 feet was out of the longpig mouth. We basted the young longpig and cooked the pig for 9 hours. I then had my first taste of longpig!! I closed my eyes in pure ecstassy!!!