Posted to rec.food.sourdough
[email protected] ingerevans.ie@gmail.com is offline

Default Sourdough for Sanity

On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, hutchndi wrote:
> Hello everybody, just wondering how your all doing during this pandemic, hope your all staying safe! Thinking about starting to bake again to keep me sane.

Same here! I think the whole world is turning to baking again! I just ordered some of Carl's starter.. & will have to be patient until it arrives! I tried to get my own starter going from scratch, but as it is pretty cccold in this old farmhouse up here in Michigan... it was coming along verrrry slowly, and I felt maybe it was too wasteful of flour, especially during this time when flour can be scarce. The hubby and I can only eat so many spent-starter pancakes !! LOL

I might try again in the summertime, .. in the meantime I eagerly await Carl's starter so we can have some wonderful bread...