Debbie Deutsch

Default Rotisserie grill experiences?

Mark Thorson > wrote in news:3FCB5ADF.BCE59DE1
@sonic.net:

> The George Foreman has a heat reflector behind the heating
> element which can be removed for cleaning. The Ronco
> doesn't have anything behind the heating element, except
> the back wall of the cooking chamber. In either case,
> if you're cooking meat, it's probably hopeless to try to keep
> the machine clean. I look at the Ronco commercials and
> laugh -- they're using brand new, unseasoned machines,
> totally unrealistic.

Perhaps we have different models of the Ronco rotisseries. Mine is the
big one. It has a curved removable plate that goes behind the heating
elements. It catches the splatters nicely. It is not non-stick. I give
mine a good scrubbing (easily done) every time I use it. While it
doesn't look like new any more, it certainly is quite clean, as is the
rest of the machine.

Debbie

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a
throw-away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if