Posted to rec.food.cooking
songbird songbird is offline

Default The All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Keeps America Free

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 12:23:17 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> https://www.theamericanconservative....-america-free/
>>
>> The All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Keeps America Free

> I guess I'll just have to stay unfree. I can't eat more than one plate
> of food and steam-table cuisine holds no attraction for me.

the few i've been to, only one was actually decent, the rest
of them were foods from containers or sauces from jars, etc.
nothing very interesting or unique enough.

and like you, i can't eat that much any more to make it
worth going.

the most recent one i went to was to try out a new
Indian Food place (it was several years ago when i
went) to see if i liked their food enough to go back
sometime and order a regular meal. i didn't. i can
cook it myself much better than that.

songbird