Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Leftover chicken recipes

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 16:05:18 -0700, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

>https://www.tasteofhome.com/collecti...icken-recipes/
>
>I was looking for ideas for some leftover chicken that I have. I
>found this site. There appears to be something here for almost every
>taste. I didn't see any canned soup recipes but I am sure someone
>with an eagle eye will find it.
>I'm going with the Quick Greek Casserole (way down on the list0
>
>Janet US

Yesterday we ate a rotisserie chicken from BJs, and there was plenty
for dinner tonight, plenty for Jilly too.
Tomorrow I will make a rich soup for me for lunch from the remainders.
My wife wont but I like picking bones... I keep telling folks bone
soup is why I'm still here and why all my parts work so well... My
wife believes and tells her friends that collegen rich soup is the
remedy for preventing ED. I've always enjoyed foods rich in collegen.
too many men these days are addicted to fast food, no collegen.
Collegen is good for yoose galls too, collegen will keep yoose hips
supple into your 80s, 90s, and beyond.