Old 13-02-2020, 02:43 PM posted to rec.food.baking
MummyChunk MummyChunk is offline

Default Christmas Biscuits

martinnathalie9 wrote:
Hey guys, just gotten into baking and I'm looking for some help. I

saw
these Christmas biscuits online and I was wondering about the

process of
making them:

'Biscuiteers Christmas Biscuits, Cakes, Gingerbread Men &

Houses'

(http://www.biscuiteers.com/shop/find...ssie/christmas)

At first I thought I'd buy them as a gift, but then I decided it

would
just be better to make them myself. I thought they'd make an

amazing
gift. However, I don't think anyone in my friends or family will

like
traditional Christmas dessert flavours, but I still want to do

something
traditional.

Is there a common ground that me and my family could meet on so we

all
enjoy my food (this is very important!!)

--
martinnathalie9

Did you ever find a good recipe for the
biscuits?