Sheryl Rosen

in article , Mark Thorson at
wrote on 9/27/04 9:54 PM:

> If $18 means the kids don't get immunized this year,
> you'd better not chance it. I would guess you'll never
> break it or wear it out, though.

Nahhhh, my cat's shots cost wayyyy more than $18, unfortunately.
She's getting older, she's at least 9, and I am uncomfortable giving her
rabies immunizations every year when she never ever comes into contact with
other animals, except at the vet's office once a year for her shots. But
it's been about 18 months since her last one, so maybe I'll take her in a
few weeks. She went to the vet for an abcess in her little mouth back in
March, and she got her checkup except for her shots, so she's healthy (knock
on wood).

I'll check out the grinder again when I go back to the market and see if I
can find out if it's tinned or chromed, and if it's made in Mexico or not.