Old 06-02-2020, 11:47 PM posted to rec.food.drink
[email protected] brookemmattos@gmail.com is offline

Default Red Bull & Vodka - Official name?

On Tuesday, September 7, 2004 at 2:31:53 PM UTC-4, MatGyver wrote:
I was in a bar this weekend and heard someone order a drink by name
that I didn't recognize so didn't really pay attention to. I saw the
bar tender pour and red bull and vodka, and give it to the patron. The
name of the drink must have been the name I didn't recognize. I hadn't
realized they're had been a name given to this drink.

So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
and Vodka?

Thanks

Y-bomb