Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_28_] Bruce[_28_] is offline

Default Dinner plus leftovers ...

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 18:52:10 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 18:18:09 -0000, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

. ..

" wrote:

>>>Pinocchio?
>>>Maybe deadbeat? Worthless husband?
>>>
>>>I suspect that she "brings home the bacon."
>>>But she doesn't allow him to eat any.

>>We both bring home some tofu every day
>>
>>===
>>
>> Please would you share a few meals you make?
>>
>> I have a veggie friend and I would like to cook for her sometimes.

>What we recently started doing is cut the tofu in bite size chunks,
>coat it in a bit of flour, fry it and while still in the pan apply
>home made teriyaki sauce to the fried sides, making sure the sauce
>doesn't burn.
>
>I think teriyaki sauce makes even tofu taste good
>
>==
>
> Thanks Do you serve anything else with it?

We almost always have stirfried vegetables with everything. Nothing
special though.

> Any others you could share? Yes, I could ask my friend but I would like
>it to be a surprise

We always used to add tofu to stirfries. That's not very exciting,
although it helps to airfry it first. It's more of a quick dinner when
we don't have much time or energy.